I still remember my first day of blogging. I still remember laying down on my back, facing the ceiling and putting down my thoughts on a WordPress app. I remember reading through my blog post over and over again (proofreading that is), editing it to make sure that it had no grammatical errors before hitting PUBLISH button. I remember how my first post was received. And that is how I fell in love with blogging.
Over two years now. What has changed?
A lot. I didn’t understand so many things about WordPress. Thanks to Google I was able to customise my website, increase the readability of my posts and even add my website to Google search console.
Also, I never knew that blogging courses actually existed until I came across some of them during my usual “Google-ing” occasions. You see when you have passion for something, you will grab every little opportunity that comes your way. That’s exactly what I did. Plus the web design skills, I became better. I am now able to develop a website from scratch, offer consultancy services on web development and web design, share tips and tricks on SEO, advise bloggers on how to monetize their websites and helping bloggers set up and design WordPress sites (here is a testimonial). Which is why I have started a new blog. I introduce to you LUMINOUS BLOGGING (Tagline: Blogging made easy).
LUMINOUS BLOGGING. What it is it all about?
At LUMINOUS BLOGGING, we try (yes we: we because I also invite experts to share their ideas with the world on my site) to help bloggers and digital marketers to do things the right way on the web. The web is a massive and open space and therefore if you don’t do things the right way, you may find it very hard to be heard out there as a blogger or as a digital marketer. Our tagline is Blogging made easy. Period. That is our main objective. To make blogging as simple as possible. Whether you are a beginner or an expert.
Who is LUMINOUS BLOGGING for?
LUMINOUS BLOGGING is for:-
- People who are yet to start blogging
- People who are new to blogging.
- Writing SEO friendly postsPeople who have been blogging for some time but have had trouble cruising through the technical part like:
- Customizing their websites
- Choosing the right plug ins for their needs.
- People who have been blogging for some time but now want to take their blogging career to another level, i.e. monetizing their blogs.
What will you get from the blog?
Lots of stuffs. One thing I can assure you of is that you will be able to get lots of helpful stuffs.
- Blog posts explaining how to tackle matters blogging, digital marketing, affiliate marketing, web design and Ecommerce.
- Expert opinions
- Interviews with some of the successful bloggers and digital marketers and so much more.
Where exactly do we get our content?
I read a lot. I research a lot. And since the web is currently loaded with lots of materials, research has been very exciting and interesting for me. What you will be getting from this blog are well researched articles, written by me or someone else (guest blogger).
I also share with you what I’ve learnt in my blogging career. How I did it, how I failed the first time at it and how I corrected my mistakes.
I invite you to take a tour on my site. Some of the popular posts include:
- How To Monetize a Website
- How to add a website to Google search console.
- The Ultimate Guide To Creating A Successful E-Commerce Website.
- Getting Started: Beginner’s Guide on How To Start a Blog in 20 Minutes.
- Web Development in 20 Minutes.
Visit my new site, LUMINOUS BLOGGING today at https://luminousblogging.com for these and much more stuffs. I also offer a free guide to affiliate marketing to my new subscribers.
Finally, I’d like to thank you for taking your time to read this post up to this point.
For any queries or those sweet comments, please forward them to me here. You know I’m always glad to hear from you.
Thank you. See you on the other side.